Zebra Migration Safari Botswana
Explore the diversity of Botswana on this wonderful safari itinerary as you take to the sky on a helicopter transfer, an unforgettable highlight on this safari.
The contrast of the lagoons and crystal-clear waterways of the Okavango Delta to the expansive salt pans and open grasslands of Nxai Pan, best seen from above. This aerial viewpoint offers an amazing perspective and the opportunity to take great photographs. If you’re lucky enough you might see the zebra migration from the air.
Come experience a unique GREEN SEASON safari in Botswana!
January – March each year
Safari starts and ends in Maun, Botswana.
- All inter-camp transfers
- Flight from Maun to Khwai Airstrip
- Helicopter transfer Khwai Bush Camp to Nxai Pan National Park
- Road transfer from Nxai Pan National Park to Migration Expeditions
- Road transfer from Migration Expeditions to Maun
- All meals
- Tea, coffee, soft drinks, and alcoholic beverages, except premium imported spirits and champagne
- Morning, afternoon & night game drives, mokoro (subject to water levels), Khwai Village visits and outings to Baine’s Baobabs